Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sick

Blaa, I have the flu. I don't have much of anything to report on except to complain about how yucky I feel. I've been sick for 3 days now, and I think today I may need to brave the doctor. Its winter here, so this flu has been going around. I also wanted to say to everyone who has emailed me, thank you so much! Knowing I have a support network at home has encouraged me so much. The boys here are warming up to me a lot. This means that they are letting me in deeper, and trusting me more. It also means that that they are no longer on their best behavior, so that has been a little challenging. Being a mom to 15 boys under 17 is exhausting, and the attention I give them is never enough. But I love them, and the love comes from God. Hopefully I will be feeling better very soon so that I can have more energy :)Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment